srijeda, 5. ožujka 2014.

VJERA U SRCU I DUŠI


Triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit
Rulers are my heart and soul.
Their love is a balm to my soul
and the joy of my heart.

None of these images to describe the face of God,
no its beauty and intimacy that is within us.
All linen is not worth
my God, when you can not revive.
All of your chest can only feel it.
Love you Lord magnificent.
You're the light of the world
night and day.
You're not just a picture,
You are an icon of the world,
that creates the life of my heart.


Dios Trino, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo
Los gobernantes son mi corazón y mi alma.
Su amor es un bálsamo para mi alma
y la alegría de mi corazón.

Ninguna de estas imágenes para describir el rostro de Dios,
no su belleza y la intimidad que está dentro de nosotros.
Toda la ropa no vale la pena
Dios mío, cuando no se puede revivir.
Toda su pecho sólo puede sentirlo.
Usted ama el Señor magnífico.
Tú eres la luz del mundo;
noche y día.
No eres más que una imagen,
Usted es un icono del mundo,
que crea la vida de mi corazón.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar